Experience Excellence in Over-the-Phone Interpretation
U.S. contact centers
Over 90,000 sq feet of contact center space.
15 seconds or less
Average Speed of Answer
U.S. Contact Centers
We utilize best practices in contact center design, layout, and infrastructure:
- Redundant U.S. contact centers and data centers with over 90,000 square feet of
contact center floor space
- Supervised adherence to security and privacy provisions (HIPAA)
- Employee interpreters scheduled through full-time Workforce Management personnel
- Superior voice quality through a state-of-the art phone system and noise control
- In-person feedback provided by supervisors and quality specialists
We train our employees extensively, which may ensure maximum effectiveness and performance:
- Candidates are meticulously recruited and selected for bilingual and interpreting
- Interpreters scheduled by full-time Workforce Management personnel
- Interpreters receive over 120 hours of training and learn client-and industry-specific
terminology for precise interpretation sessions.
- Full time quality monitoring staff and team supervisors audit interpreter calls
at a target rate of four times a week
- We provide an Average Speed of Answer (ASA) of 15 seconds or less across all languages.
This has been independently verified by Benchmark Portal, a contact center certification
company. Contact us for the full report.
- 99.999% availability of our communication system connecting you to an interpreter